Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alex Update

To all friends and family,

Let me start by saying thank you for all the support and love you have been showing my brother Alex and my family since this all started. It has been over whelming the calls, emails, and text I have been receiving about Alex. He is in a very tuff place right now and I know with all your prayers he will make it threw. I will try to keep you all updated with his progress as soon I am able to. As of last night 10:30 pm he is still listed as very critical, but they have been able to keep him stable. They tell me the fight is far from over, but as the surgeon told me that his injury was picture perfect. By the grace of God the gun shot missed all his vital organs and that is why he is still here today. I am sorry that I have not been able to get back to you all, but I have been swamped with phone calls and family. My parents are arriving back from Spain today and will be seeing Alex for the first time. Please keep them in your prayers! Every little bit counts! They are not allowing any one other then immediate family to see him, but your are welcome to stop by the waiting room at Ryder Trauma on the second floor.

Here is what happened as far as we know! Monday some time around 1:30pm Alex was robed, shot and thrown in the bay. He was able to stay a float and after drift by a construction site where he was able to yell to a worker for help. The work jump into the water and saved Alex’s life! He then was rushed to the hospital! They did not steal his car or boat as for what the news said!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart from me and my family,
Adrian

Also, please forward to any one asking about Alex!


Adrian Gonzalez
David’s Café I & II Inc.
O/ 305.672.8707
M/ 305.206.8249
E/ adrian@davidscafe.com
www.davidscafe.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home