Friday, April 01, 2005

Better put this in print

So now that Terri Schiavo has finally passed away may get some dignity, considering the media circuis that has been going on over the last few months of her life. Maybe now her husband can get some peace as well as possibly her family be allowed to grieve propperly for her rather than trying to keep her "shell" alive. Unfortunately, this means that the government will now need to find some new type of distraction to focus on to keep us form realizing how totally fucked up things in the middle east. Lets see, we dealt with baseball and steroids (like anyone really cares about it) and then thanks to Jeb we had Terri. Any guess to what next???????? OK, back to what I really wanted to talk about. I figured just in case anything ever happens to put in in a presistant vegetative state ( Very funny, I know that I normally am in one ) I want everyone to know that I DO NOT WANT TO BE A TOMATTO!!!!!!! I want it known that I am not in the mood to be allowed to be left on a feeding tube if I am brain dead. PLEASE TAKE MY ORGANS AND DONATE THEM AND LET ME DIE WITH DIGNITY AND PEACE!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Art$uper$tar said...

Hell, they don't need to take my liver or kidneys. Atleast my eyes will be glaccoma free.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They can take your colon. Or your pancreas too. I bet they are in tip top shape. I could use a new esophagus. May I have yours?

Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Art$uper$tar said...

Acid reflux, my esophagus is not quite in "mint" condition

Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home