Saturday, September 01, 2007

Comedy of errors

I figured that if I didn't laugh at my travel issues, it may really piss me
off. Let's review:

My flight out of LAX to DFW was delaid about 2 hours, so I wasn't able to
make my original connecting flight to Philly.

Get to DFW at 4 and am able to get on the next flight to Philly at 4:45 by
the skin of my pants.

After getting on the plane thinking that I will only be an hour late to
Philly from my ORIGINAL arrival time, we are told that there was a cracked
light that needed to be replaced and it shouldn't take more than maybe 15
minute.

It's now 7pm and I am sitting at a new gate waiting to start boarding our
NEW plane around 7:15. We sat on the plane for an hour and a half before
we were told that they had to FIND us a new plane. Looks like I'll be
getting to Philly close to midnight.

I guess on the possitive side, I got to eat an $8 turkey sandwich. I was
soooo hungry, so I guess it was good. Got to love flying the friendly
skies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home